- Enhance the participants’ motivation through a series of innovative activities that promote wellness and well-being in an ideal learning environment.
- Promote wellbeing practices
- Increase the willingness of adult learners to participate
- Maintain trainers interest
- Persuade trainers to utilize these methods to their work environment
- Knows key-elements of well-being learning environment;
- Knows the principles of quality assessment in non-formal learning;
- Prepares an output-based curriculum, including assessment;
- Gives feedback to learners and asks for feedback.